Valladolid is located where the Maya originally established the city of Zaci. From years prior to the conquest, the Maya people of this city were known for their artistic way of structuring their city, an issue that Montejo kept and simply he gave to the city a new European style and made it one of the most important and beautiful cities in Mexico and in the eastern too, the cultural mix in Valladolid is so beautiful and picturesque scenery that preserve the pure and natural colonial style.
On this tour you will also have the opportunity to meet an amazing underground cenote and swim in its waters along with a visit to the Museum of Tequila where you will learn the process of developing the quintessential Mexican liquor and taste different types of tequila.
+16 % Tax & Fee
• Round trip bus transportation
• Certified tour guide.
• Entrance to the cenote Suytun (time to swim).
• Regional lunch buffete (drinks not included)
• Visit to the cenote Xix Dzonot (time to take photos).
• Panoramic visit to the Ex convent of San Bernardino.
• Visit to the factory of Tequila “Los Tres Toños”.
• Visit to City Hall, Hall of Murals.
• Free time to visit the Ville of Valladolid.
• Beverages on board of the bus and at the restaurant.
• Bring swimwear,
• change of clothes and comfortable shoes,
• extra money for souvenirs and additional expenses.
Moon Palace: Monday & Friday
07:40 Moon Palace Nizuc (Palapa)
07:50 Moon Palace Sunrise.(Expocenter)
Sun Palace, Beach Palace, Le Blanc: Monday & Friday
07:00 Beach Palace
07:10 Le Blanc
07:25 Sun Palace