In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the application Regulations thereof, the Privacy Notice Guidelines issued by the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Public Information and Personal Data Protection, and other applicable regulations, the data controller, owner of the website www.palaceresorts.com (hereinafter, the “website”) lets you know that:
For the purposes indicated below, we use technology known as “cookies” and “web beacons” (jointly hereinafter, “cookies”):
- · To enable website functionalities;
- · To analyze the use of the website by users and/or visitors;
- · To remember the navigation preferences of such users and/or visitors;
- · To register the websites you have visited and to create advertisements with relevant content relevant for you;
- · To collect navigation, origin, and transactional statistical data;
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Cookies required for website operation. This type of cookies includes cookies that allow safe registration in specific sections of the website.
- Analytics Cookies: Cookies that enable us to recognize and count the number of users of our website, as well as to analyze navigation therein. These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of the website, identifying zones or information users look for therein.
- Functional Cookies: Cookies that enable us to improve the functioning of the website and to facilitate the use thereof. For instance, by registering previous visits or by means of your previous registration to our services.
- Targeting/Marketing Cookies : Cookies that register your visit to the website, the websites you have visited, and the links you have chosen. These cookies enable the generation of advertisements based on your most relevant interests or preferences.
We may store some strictly necessary cookies in your device, so that the website works properly. Depending on the place from which you visit us, your consent may be required for the use of the other cookies indicated above.
This Cookies Privacy Notice is part of the Full Privacy Notice for USERS and of the Privacy Notice for CLIENTS (GDRP) and governs the use of mechanisms in remote or local electronic communication means that allow data controller to automatically collect data deemed as personal data, while the data subject makes contact through such means.